Thursday, June 25, 2009

Untitle

May i know why everytime when i moody
i will feel wan to write in at the blog??
is just because here really is the place for me to say out all the sadness??
i have alot alot alot of thing wan to say
who can just sit down and really listen to me?
i really feel very tired
i very suffer with my life
I think i really din have that opportunity to love some1
i really suck and useless
bii i hope u can find some1 u really love and care
i'm not a good bf and i duno how to be a good bf
be with me i think u will just feel unhappy
and keep on moody
i love u so much
but i'm not that selfish
u cant get the thing u wan from me
i also hope that u will get it from other ppl
the thing i wan is just ur smile
ur happy
and ur laugh

Baby I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment