Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Another Half * My Gal

OMG
once again back to my blog
Long time din update again
see other ppl can everyday update and update but why i cant make it??
just because nowadays after work i damn lazy to use my brain.
Anyway
This time i will update it but not with those sad thing anymore
this time i wan share some sweet and happy thing with u guys
Here We Go

My Her
Our SWeet Pic


Nowadays beside those woman who stay with me
she already become the ppl who very important to me
after be with her
i once again can feel the feeling of love
And Once again know how to love someone through mu heart
i just hope i can always be with u protect u and love u baby
so hope i can be a good boy friend
dont care how complicate and how suck with your life i just hope
i can always be with you, accompany you and protect you.
I wan share everything with u sad, happy, good, bad or i wan
this time i really very serious in this relationship d
Be with me i wont let u drop a single tears anymore
if drop also is happy 1
Just hope when be with me u can always happy
i wont play anymore and will be serious to you
just hope can get a long long relationship with her
I love her so i will appreciate her

Inconclusion
JunZz Love Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment