Tuesday, June 2, 2009

4 In The Morning

4 in the morning right now
I just reach home for a while
suddenly my laptop playing a song
"4 In The Morning " by Gwen Stefani
hahah
by the name stefani let me think about some one also who name
STEPHANIE
hahah
everything was 4 right now
4 o'clock
song name 4 in the morning
left 4 friend still awake
Lmao..... XD

Damn it so late already i still can't sleep
chum liao lo
if hor let bii know i so late still not yet sleep
i duno how i will kena
sure scold me siao ar or (ni hen gai de la) convert to Chinese
Babiii i miss you so much looo
Really don't know why
when the time u still having college holiday u keep don't wan let me sleep
but i keep said u damn bad and said u this gf damn bad don't wan let ur bf sleep
but who know now i am the one who so miss that moment
so miss that i said i wan sleep then u said cannot that time
all of this was already become a memory
let me miss in when u not around or when u busy

I remember u told me that after ur college reopen u will become busy again
but i don't care la
i love you so i will wait for you
and i remember that u said no everyone will tahan for ur attitude
but i will try to prove it to you that i can do it
beside that u said you very gao hiam the thing that people buy for you
but i have a full full confidence that you wont hiam the thing that i buy for you
and i also remember that bii u said you very good with ur friend
and always mix with them
trust me i will try to mix up with you

Bii don't care how long you wan me to wait,
don't care how busy you are,
don't care how cold you treat me,
don't care how you scold me,
don't care you will love me for how long,
don't care you still will love me or not
I TELL YOU I WILL JUST WAIT YOU
wow
Touch??
Tears going to drop already rite??
hahah

The Rings

Hey hey hey
before i sleep
i wan said that the siao po and the siao cha bor i means is
STEPHANIE YEOH K.C
Don't ask me again harrr
and i not means other
okay is time to
.......
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chaozzz
Night Babii And Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment