Friday, January 8, 2010

The Last Day I At Penang.

Today will be the Last day i at Penang
Few hours later i will going to indonesia
I so hope my gal will send me to airport and give me a hugs before i go
Babe how hope that you can go there with me
because i don't wan to leave u alone here
But i know it is impossible
so just can hope baby will going to airport
babe today will be the last day i at pg
i really very miss you

Babe actually i got a lot of thing wan to say but
i dont know what and how i say
babe i so hope that u beside me right now
so hope to get a hug and kiss from u
i know u also the same

Babe still remember what you ask me just now
you said if one day i leave you then you dont know how hor
now i tell you
i wont leave you
Tan Jun Xian this boy just belong to you
he will never leave you alone
and will just be with you

Now still left another 8 hours to go
my tears keep droping and droping
my heart feel so pain
i miss my boo lot lot lot

Tomato you fish fish miss you and love you lot


No comments:

Post a Comment