Monday, January 11, 2010

I Miss You Baby

Today was the 3rd days i at Banda Aceh
really feel that i not suit here at all
i miss everything at Penang
Food, People, My Room, Car,
Snooker, Brother,
Mildseven
Whatever from penang i also miss

At here everyday need work
no rest at all
from 9a.m - 12 p.m
from 2p.m- 4p.m
from 8p.m - 11.30p.m
I never work till so hard before
everyday just face to those people that i dont know
i miss my gal so so much
i need a hugs from here
every night before sleep i also will look at her pic
but dont know why my tears will drop without my control
those message that babe send for me i keep read and read
those memories between us i keep think and think
babe i love you
how hope that u was beside me right now.

Before came here i tot i can tahan for it
and wont back so fast
but i'm wrong
i never so suffer before
how can i life in the world that i totally dont know
how can i ? how can i make it
now what also i need it to do by myself
i never wash clothes before
i never wash anything before
at home no need sapu lantai
here what i also need to do
haiz

Everyday i also feel so moody and down
alone diam diam stand at a corner
what to do
language different
food different
what also different
how i survive

okay la stop here
need to sleep d
7.30 need wake d

I Love you baby


No comments:

Post a Comment